After a distinguished career in the Unites States Army and Department of Homeland Security, Patrick Kernan created a law firm with attorneys who appreciate the challenges of owning a business. Our mission is to give clients a competitive edge and an equal opportunity to succeed.
Our wealth of knowledge and experience makes us practical and efficient. Lead our team of government contract lawyers toward the result you want. We make collaboration easy and communication convenient and never lose sight of the most important aspect of our representation: in-person conversations with you.
Kernan combines large firm resources and sophistication with the personality and fee structure of a smaller firm. Contact our offices located in Washington D.C. and New York, NY.
Kernan and Associates' national government contract lawyers practices are focused on federal Procurements. We assist clients with procurement-related bid protests and claims litigation, counseling contractors and owners on a variety of issues, including:
• Bid protests
• Contract claims
• Wrongful termination challenges
• Debarment proceedings.
• Proposal development
• Small business set-aside strategies and compliance
• Foreign Corrupt Practices Act compliance
• False Claims Act defense
• Federal procurement integrity and compliance
• Audits and investigations
• Davis-Bacon Act compliance
• Teaming arrangements on federal contracts, including small business set-asides
• Compliant federal small business subcontracting plans
• Buy American Act compliance